Allie is 6.5
Allie takes after me in many ways. She is stubborn, bossy at times, knows what she wants and gets stomach aches when she is nervous. I think I have those same traits. She also likes shoes, clothes, getting dirty outside and special outings, I like those things too. People often comment on how much she looks like me.
She loves reading Junie B. Jones and finds it very humorous. She and Sierra have started taking their bikes on the trails in the forest after school, the beginnings of mountain biking.
She is not a morning person, at all. She likes to stay up late and needs a lot of time to wind down before she can go to sleep.
She is a very good big sister to Garrett and any other child who is three, she is so good with little kids.
She loves to pick out nail polish that matches her clothes.
I love my Allie, she is teaching me many important things about what it really means to be a mother.
No comments:
Post a Comment