Garrett is 3
He starts preschool next week
He loves trucks, trains, wrestle time, running and running away from Mom
Lately he has turned into a little boy and thinks words like pee, poo, stink, slime, slug, bugs and chicken poop are really, really funny
He is so cute, with the most beautiful eyes and eyelashes
He is a rascal
This week we went to the grocery store and he wanted a bagel, the kind from the bulk bin you can just reach in and grab. I said no we already have bagels. Once we were far away from the bagels he takes off running, full speed. When I catch him (knowing he is headed straight for the bagels) he already has taken a bagel and taken a bite out of it. He looks at me with the naughtiest face, he knows just what he is doing. There is also a woman watching him like he is the most ill-behaved child she has ever seen and I must be the most inexperienced Mom she has ever seen. With Garrett I feel like I am, he throws curve balls at me all the time. If you think you have parenting figured out after 4 kids forget it.
I love this little, sometimes naughty, face.
No comments:
Post a Comment