Thursday, September 13, 2012

Mason




Mason 8

When I see pictures of Mason I feel like I get a glimpse of what he will look like as a teenager, it must be the brackets.

Mason started piano this summer and is now continuing soccer this fall. 

He is a pretty easy going kid, no drama.  He does shows some intensity on the soccer field, you know fist pumps and such.  He doesn't like to lose. 

He had a good bike crash the other day, pretty nice road rash and bruise.

He seems to need quiet time in the day to read.  He is reading Harry Potter again and Fablehaven.  He also is into Calvin and Hobbes.

He is getting tall and is catching up to Sierra quickly, they are pretty close to wearing the same size shoe now.

I love Mason, he is steady and obedient.  


No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs