We had some fun trying out different cards this year. Sometimes it's the $1 store and sometimes I put in more effort. The ones where the kids are holding their hands up are cards they made for their classes at school. The stuck a pencil into the card so it looks like they are holding it. Some friends did this last year and it was pretty fun so we tried our own version. I decided Valentine's day at school is worse than Halloween. The kids have parties, treats and I am pretty sure all the cards they get are candy. Like gross candy, gross to me anyway. Maybe all that candy is supposed to make them sweeter.
Wednesday, February 20, 2013
Card fun
We had some fun trying out different cards this year. Sometimes it's the $1 store and sometimes I put in more effort. The ones where the kids are holding their hands up are cards they made for their classes at school. The stuck a pencil into the card so it looks like they are holding it. Some friends did this last year and it was pretty fun so we tried our own version. I decided Valentine's day at school is worse than Halloween. The kids have parties, treats and I am pretty sure all the cards they get are candy. Like gross candy, gross to me anyway. Maybe all that candy is supposed to make them sweeter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
cute ideas Cherie. Keep one for you kids to give to their boyfriend or girlfriend when they are older - much older!
Post a Comment