Tuesday, September 30, 2014

School 2014







It has been a few weeks of school and we are starting to settle into our school routine again.  Sierra is in 7th Grade and keeps me up to date on who is dating who.  She thinks it's a waste of time to be "dating" at this age and rolls her eyes at it (which I am so glad about.)  Mason is the big shot around Elementary School as a 5th Grader this year.  Allie is in 3rd grade and lucked out getting all of her friends in her class this year.  Garrett started full day Kindergarten which was harder for me than him at the beginning.  He seems to enjoy it, especially riding the bus.

It's hard to believe how much my kids are growing and changing.  I love them so much and am very lucky they are all mine.

1 comment:

Cami said...

I can't believe how big they are either.

 
site design by designer blogs