Saturday, August 2, 2014
Five
Garrett turned five years old on April 23rd. He did not want any pictures taken on his birthday so I had to sneak a few. In fact, right now he rarely wants his picture taken. He has to be in just the right mood. He wanted pirate ships and McDonald's pancakes. He loves McDonald's pancakes. Sierra was running late for school on his birthday morning so I ended up driving her and then driving Garrett to McDonalds to get his pancakes. He didn't want to go to preschool so we spent the day together and went back to McDonalds for lunch and I let him play as long as he wanted. He doesn't like attention so no party, just lots of super unhealthy food.
Garrett at five:
He loves watching Clifford and Curious George
He only wears shorts unless he is playing in the snow
He loves to swim and has no fear of the water
He loves pirates and swords
He likes to dance, wrestle and bug his siblings
If he thinks something is unfair he says "you cheated!"
He sings the Lego movie song...a lot
He loves to eat oatmeal in the morning with a little bowl of brown sugar next to it that he can dump on top
Before I know it he will be off to kindergarten!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment