Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Mac #7













Eric completed his 7th MacDonald Forest Ultra Marathon last month.   As always I took the kids to the start and we watched the group take off.  After the start Garrett followed the racers yelling, "I"m gonna beat you!"  Before the race the kids and I wrote messages on tons of paper plates and hung them on the trees lining the trail that takes Eric from our house to the start of the race.  

I am so proud of all Eric accomplishes doing this race.  He motivated a few others to try trail running this year and worked hard to finish, even with an injury and lack of training time.  I love watching this race even if it stresses me out every year.  The only part I don't like its Eric's feet after the race.  He is still losing toenails.  

We love Mac Forest, it's such a beautiful place to live, run and breathe.  






No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs