This picture is priceless! I love how Mason has a mad face (Although I have a hard time believing it is real), Garrett sweet smile, Sierra looks like you, it may be the bangs-super cute, and Allie in her awesome jackets! Richard said that Eric's hair looks a little Justin Bieberish, haha, i think it is funny that Richard knows what Justin Biebers hair looks like. Glad you've got some sun, hopefully it will be like that when you come to visit here!
4 comments:
Garrett actually let you take a picture? Love the family time enjoying the sun.
This picture is priceless! I love how Mason has a mad face
(Although I have a hard time believing it is real), Garrett sweet smile, Sierra looks like you, it may be the bangs-super cute, and Allie in her awesome jackets! Richard said that Eric's hair looks a little Justin Bieberish, haha, i think it is funny that Richard knows what Justin Biebers hair looks like. Glad you've got some sun, hopefully it will be like that when you come to visit here!
That's offensive. I've unpacking the clippers when I get home.
High and tight, Eric, high and tight!
Post a Comment