Friday, February 8, 2013

11


 



Eleven years ago (on January 13th) Eric and I became parents.   There are many things I remember from that day.  Becoming a mother was, and is, a really big deal.  I am still "becoming" a mother every single day.

Some things about Sierra at 11

She loves, loves, loves to read
She seems to love boots, don't know where she got it
She enjoys cooking and baking
She loves time in the forest Geocaching and mountain tandem riding
she would LOVE to have a dog and loves animals
she calls chickens "so cute"
she is quiet and strong
math has taught her to work hard
she loves to play the piano
she chose chili and potato salad for her birthday dinner and brownies with toppings for dessert
she got to go downhill skiing with Dad for the first time 

1 comment:

Kara said...

These are really great. And p.s., is Eric really wearing shorts in the snow pictures? Loco.

 
site design by designer blogs