This day was so cold but the sun was shining! I was able to take some photos of this family of 2 boys and a girl plus a girl. Does that make sense? The oldest son is married, if that helps, and I have known his beautiful wife since our days at BYU. It was nice using the sunlight again and seeing some new buildings on campus I had never been to before.
Monday, January 28, 2013
The M family
This day was so cold but the sun was shining! I was able to take some photos of this family of 2 boys and a girl plus a girl. Does that make sense? The oldest son is married, if that helps, and I have known his beautiful wife since our days at BYU. It was nice using the sunlight again and seeing some new buildings on campus I had never been to before.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I found your blog, thank you for the lovely pictures Cherie, and for the nice comment :)!
Post a Comment