Friday, December 7, 2012

BF






Photo: Photo: Richard Johnson/NME
I already received my Christmas present this year. Eric and I, with 2 other good friends, went and saw Brandon Flowers in person.  I guess it was really The Killers but funny thing is I don't know the names of the other members of the band.  We decided to try the floor this time and it was totally worth it.  We had a concert pro with us and she chatted her way to the stage (thanks Meg).  We ended up being about 5 rows back from the stage.  Being so close made the concert so much fun!  Confetti falling, happy, loud fans and the best part was I touched Brandon Flower's hand.  Oh yes, I was that close and that starstruck but to be fair Eric touched his arms (or was it sweaty elbow?) and was just as thrilled.  A very Merry Christmas to us.

2 comments:

Arboretumking said...

Fantastic concert experience, but I dare say that my response to being in the near presence of the beautiful Mr. Flowers was not quite the same as that of my female companion.

Now I have to start wearing black vests and skinny pants so I can measure up.

Kara said...

Eric, yes.. black vests and skinny jeans are in order I do believe. When I told Chris that I was inches away from touching Brandon Flowers, he just didn't seem to understand the excitement of it :).

 
site design by designer blogs