Garrett has been spending some time building in the garage lately. If you ask him what he is building he will tell you it is guns or bombs. I don't know where he comes up with his project ideas. When we were driving the other day he said, "Mom, I wish a deer would talk to me." I asked him what he would want it to say. He didn't know. In the next sentence he said, " If you got a big, big house you could do a bomb and then there would be fire." And later, "If you get blood you have to go to the doctor." I know he has been learning about police, firetrucks and safety at preschool but where the bombs always come in I don't know. Angry birds?
Sunday, November 4, 2012
Hammer and glue
Garrett has been spending some time building in the garage lately. If you ask him what he is building he will tell you it is guns or bombs. I don't know where he comes up with his project ideas. When we were driving the other day he said, "Mom, I wish a deer would talk to me." I asked him what he would want it to say. He didn't know. In the next sentence he said, " If you got a big, big house you could do a bomb and then there would be fire." And later, "If you get blood you have to go to the doctor." I know he has been learning about police, firetrucks and safety at preschool but where the bombs always come in I don't know. Angry birds?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It comes from being a boy!! Haha-all Andrew wants to do is go outside and ride bikes, or dig holes in the dirt!
Post a Comment