I have known this family before I had any of my own children so it has been at least 10 years! Cami and Aaron celebrated their 17th wedding anniversary the day we took these photos. They have a lot to celebrate, especially their six beautiful kids who were awesome for the camera. We spent just a little under an hour for all of the picture taking! I especially loved to watch them watch Hazel, the youngest Hale. It is obvious how much she is loved by them all.
Tuesday, September 4, 2012
The Hales
I have known this family before I had any of my own children so it has been at least 10 years! Cami and Aaron celebrated their 17th wedding anniversary the day we took these photos. They have a lot to celebrate, especially their six beautiful kids who were awesome for the camera. We spent just a little under an hour for all of the picture taking! I especially loved to watch them watch Hazel, the youngest Hale. It is obvious how much she is loved by them all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
These are so great Cherie!! Good work.
You are a pro photographer!
Love love love them!!!
Thanks so much.
Post a Comment