You did an amazing job Cherie. I am so so proud of you. You are getting so good! Really, great job at capturing the Hillstroms as they are. Becky is a babe! She looks so beautiful in the pics. I think my fav is the one of Josh and Becky where B is looking to the side, and then the one of Miss Ellie looking to the side in the field. So great! Can we be next?
4 comments:
You did an amazing job Cherie. I am so so proud of you. You are getting so good! Really, great job at capturing the Hillstroms as they are. Becky is a babe! She looks so beautiful in the pics. I think my fav is the one of Josh and Becky where B is looking to the side, and then the one of Miss Ellie looking to the side in the field. So great! Can we be next?
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!
Hey, I know them now! Truly awesome people might I add!
Hey, I know them now! Truly awesome people might I add!
Post a Comment