Monday, July 9, 2012

North and South

  I admit it, I watched all of Downton Abbey, 3 episodes in one day in fact.  (I was sick that day.)  But it's all a bunch of soap opera trash no matter how you look at it.  Argue if you must, but it's true. 

I do love the characters and the clothes but I have a new love.  North and South.  It has become my favorite movie/mini-series.  I am reading the book now.  I love the novels Pride and Prejudice, Sense and Sensibility, Little Women, Wuthering Heights and my very favorite Jane Eyre.  We will see if North and South gets added to the list of lovely love stories.  I do like a good old fashioned romance. 

4 comments:

Beth said...

I LOVE North and South too. I love everything else you mentioned too though!

KrishasKrew said...

I totally agree North and South is amazing, I think you like it more cuz Mr. Thornton looks a little like Eric. Hehehe. I forgot to show you the "pretty darn thing" about downton abbey. I think it so funny! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b_xiWmFWgY

Katie said...

I totally love North and South too! Check out Cranford and Return to Cranford. Another good one. And while were at it, how about Bleak House. You can see that one on Netflix if you have it. Enjoy!

Lisa F said...

That was good! But i don't like it when movies end too soon!!

 
site design by designer blogs