Dreams do come true.
I have never been to a big concert, ever (unless you count The Oakridge Boys at the county fair but I don't count that). Eric bought tickets to COLDPLAY and it was such an awesome experience. So much so that I wanted to go to the concert in Seattle the next night, but that didn't happen. It all went so fast I found myself feeling a little sad the next day knowing it was all over. It was a great night with Chris Martin and Eric Martin. I wish I could express in words how great it was, how much fun I had and how I would do it again in a minute. The experience did make me turn into some kind of vampire, as you can see in the last picture. Where are my eyes?
Thank you, Martin men for an amazing night.
If you watch the video the concert starts out with thousands of tiny colored lights flashing. The lights are bracelets each person wore and they would go on and off at different times during the show and were often timed to the music, pretty cool in person. If you want to see the confetti showers go to the 6 minute mark, also very cool in person and such a surprise. Those guys put on a good show and watching it makes me wish I was there again.


1 comment:
Pretty cool. I don't think the effect would be the same if weren't up in the nose bleeds either. Those are the seats we had for Wicked.
Post a Comment