Thursday, March 1, 2012
The first day of March
March 1st gave us snow, Garrett's 1st time wearing snow clothes (mostly Allie's old clothes), a short school day (which meant a no school day since I didn't brave the driveway) and a day to be home to work on homework, play outside, play card games and try a few new donut recipes. Allie is absent since she was recovering inside from a stomach bug.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love Sierra's look on her face in the top pic. I'd like to hear more about this dougnut recipe.. I've never attempted doughnuts, but I would like to!
I love how Mason is shoveling the snow in shorts! I can't believe all the snow, it is beautiful. It is totally spring here-I took a few pic of my favorite "popcorn" trees today. We missed winter-it is gonna be a dry summer!
Post a Comment