Monday, March 5, 2012

6











































These pictures demonstrate very well my goal in documenting our family's life right now.  I wanted to take pictures of the kids just as they are.  I didn't pick out their clothes and I didn't pose Allie at all, really.  She has her own ideas from what hair bow to wear, what clothes to wear, how her picture should be set up and what items she wants to take pictures with.  Welcome to Allie's world.

1.  She loves brownies with frosting.
2.  She likes to eat drumsticks or chili for dinner.
3.  She likes the book If I Ran the Zoo.
4.  The old Pink Panther cartoons are a favorite when it comes to TV or the old Dennis the Menace.
5.  She wants to be a book maker when she grows up.
6.  She really loves the color pink and also likes red and light blue.
7.  She also likes holding ladybugs and snakes.
8.  She knows she wants to get her ears pierced.

I asked the kids questions and jotted down answers on a piece of paper.  When it came to be Allie's turn, she wanted to write down most of the answers on her own.  A few months ago she wouldn't have even answered any questions, and would have just said, "I don't want to."  Yes, welcome to Allie's world.

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs