My friend Kara invited me to go to an Ingrid Michaelson concert with her. I had heard her music before the concert and after going I am a big fan. It was a great night out for two Moms who need a break every so often. (Two Moms who never have to show ID to get into a place.) It was also my first real concert, unless you count the Oakridge boys and other county fair types. Seeing her in person made me really excited for my next concert. Coldplay in April, with Eric. That is going to be amazing and I can't wait!
Wednesday, February 8, 2012
Ingrid in color
My friend Kara invited me to go to an Ingrid Michaelson concert with her. I had heard her music before the concert and after going I am a big fan. It was a great night out for two Moms who need a break every so often. (Two Moms who never have to show ID to get into a place.) It was also my first real concert, unless you count the Oakridge boys and other county fair types. Seeing her in person made me really excited for my next concert. Coldplay in April, with Eric. That is going to be amazing and I can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for being my date!! That was so fun. I may need to steal a couple of pictures from you if you don't mind!!
Post a Comment