Wednesday, February 15, 2012

A day

Today my accomplishments were few. 

No motivation to clean, do laundry, teach a 3 year old his letters, make food, pick up my bedroom (which is a disaster), run errands or wash dishes.

But I did shower, do my hair, put make-up and earrings on, exercise, water the chickens, take Allie to school, answered a few phone calls, made after school smoothies for the kids, hold a crying and whining toddler while reading to him, hold a crying and whining toddler while trying to mail a package that I didn't mail since the zip code was wrong, hold a crying and whining toddler while rocking him, hold down a screaming toddler while giving him antibiotics for an ear infection (hence the whining and crying) hold a crying and whining toddler while updating my memory keeper (you may call it blogging), listened to a screaming toddler while driving home from the store where I couldn't mail a package and getting the crying and whining toddler down for a nap about 20 minutes before the other kids came home from school. 

So now that I think about it I accomplished a whole darn lot. 

Someone please tell me dinner magically appears on the table on Wednesdays.

The end.

3 comments:

Robyn said...

It does! I'll be there at 6:00.

KrishasKrew said...

It sounds a bit like my Wednesday, without the whining toddler. Through random stuff I haven't gotten much sleep the last two nights, so today I am moving pretty slow. Last night Richard was out delivering bees and got his truck stuck in a muddy orchard and didn't get home till 6am! Ahhh! Lesley is bringing me dinner!!

Meg said...

And you talked to me and you brought a smile to my face when you brought me your cool lens to use! You look beautiful in the picture!!!

 
site design by designer blogs