Thursday, January 26, 2012

Plank off 2012...









































The long awaited results of who would win the Martin plank-off of 2012 are finally here.  What?  You know, a plank off.  Doesn't your family get together during the holidays and have a plank-off competition?  We did.  Everyone trained up for it, well maybe not everyone but I did.  If you are unfamiliar with this competition everyone finds an open spot on the floor and then they see how long they can hold the plank position. 

Here are the results:
Mason 1:30
Cody 2:18
John 2:40
Amber 2:41
Cherie 4:02
Sierra 4:10
Garrett 4:22
JC 4:35
Ted 7:18
Krista 8:00
Eric 8:07 (his official record is more than 11 minutes but that would be bragging wouldn't it)

There were other feats of strength like tossing pennies into a pot, stacking and unstacking cups and balancing on one foot on a small piece of wood with your eyes closed.  (I smashed everyone on that one.)  I haven't heard what next years competition is but I hope someone tells me soon so I can start training. 

1 comment:

Meg said...

The blog marathon was great!
The La Lachador masks rock...I think Mason and JC look a lot a like when Mase is masked. That picture is priceless.
The plank-off (or should I say Plank Off) pictures crack me up. My favorite one is of Krista making that face. She made us (girls) proud. Go Krista!
Nice work Cherie.

 
site design by designer blogs