You have such a cute family...I love to look at your blog, it's so GENUINE! Hey I know you are the potty training expert and I was wondering if you would give me a refresher course on your method, I'm struggling with my 2 year...and it needs to get done. The others were both potty trained at this point and I'm feeling frustrated. IF you have a few moments to spare, I'd love an update. My email is kristiking84@hotmail.com Thanks so much!
6 comments:
Hey, we were in that magic land the other day!
This is definitely your kind of place! Looks like fun. Glad to see you in a pic with your kids too. It does look like a far away place.
That is one of our favouite places to go and play too. I recognised it straight away. Glad you enjoyed it!
You have such a cute family...I love to look at your blog, it's so GENUINE! Hey I know you are the potty training expert and I was wondering if you would give me a refresher course on your method, I'm struggling with my 2 year...and it needs to get done. The others were both potty trained at this point and I'm feeling frustrated. IF you have a few moments to spare, I'd love an update. My email is kristiking84@hotmail.com Thanks so much!
Cherie,
Your kids are lucky to have a mom who takes her kids to such magical places, and loves to be with and have fun adventures with them...
Post a Comment