Sunday, June 5, 2011

Bird...







Eric's brother JC (or Bird) was kind enough to let me give him a little makeover. He was a good sport about the whole matter.  I gave him a haircut, he shaved and I put him in a more slim fitting shirt and smaller tie, that was it really.  I really only know how to do one kind of haircut and when I finished and he looked in the mirror he said, " Oh, I look just like Eric." 

JC is such a good, genuine person.  He is smart (studying for the MCAT this summer with plans for medical school), he loves music and plays the guitar, harmonica, banjo, mandolin, trumpet, and dabbles in a variety of other instruments including the accordion, he has a great interest in people and what makes them tick.  He is positive, fun and quirky.  This sounds like an ad for him, it's not but he is young, single and will be at BYU Provo in the Fall if any of you out there have a girl you think he should meet.

Thanks for letting me dress you up JC and even if I turned you into Eric for a few hours I like you just fine the way you are.  But you must admit that shirt and tie look pretty sharp. 

2 comments:

Beth said...

very nice makeover!

Anonymous said...

I think your hair cuts have gotten better than mine. Good job.

 
site design by designer blogs