Friday, May 27, 2011

Words...

 For Mother's day the kids (with Eric's help) listed 110 things they love about me.  Here are some of my favorites:

She has sparkly eyes
She is good at cutting things out
She changes the Netflix order so that the kids movies are at the top
She can get the lawn mower unstuck
She can fix anything except the computer
She makes me garlic bread
She buys me shoes
She is really good at putting on make-up
She helps me be cute

Sierra and Allie also gave me a nice hair makeover one night.  They tried to use every bow, flower, ribbon and rubber band they could find.  I think they were successful.



2 comments:

Meg said...

Oh, I love this! Your kids love you and so does your hubs. I could add another hundred of things I love about Cherie the Mom and dear friend =)

Anonymous said...

very cute.

 
site design by designer blogs