Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Be our guest...


My new friend Martha asked me to do a post on her Interior Design Blog.  If she lived closer I am pretty sure we would have a lot of fun carrying out ideas that are in our heads.  I have a lot of ideas swimming around up there.

I am DIY Day 7, Whimsical Sweater Stockings.  Check out her business, my post and other fun holiday/decorating ideas here. 

And why the vanity?  I was having a good hair day when this picture was taken. Having bangs is not always easy, so here's to a good hair day.



2 comments:

Lesley Ann said...

Cute stockings Cherie!! Did you just decide you all needed new ones???

Ditto Family said...

Found your blog off of a comment on Cami Hales. Super cute idea of the sweater stockings. Too bad we don't live closer because I think we could have a lot of fun together.

 
site design by designer blogs