Thursday, November 18, 2010

One goal down...






















I finished my first trail half marathon
 at Silver Falls State Park

I trained with my motivator and friend Megan, thanks. I wouldn't have signed up for this race if she hadn't said "Let's do it." And I wouldn't have had the time to train without Eric's Mom and Eric giving me time and watching the kids for the 9+ mile days.  Thank you!

I used Mason's Superman watch for good luck and it worked!  I met my goal and felt good doing it.  I think there will be more of these races in my future.

I should thank AC/DC too.  There isn't a better way to put some speed into your running legs.

3 comments:

Cami said...

Congrats! That is great.

Anonymous said...

awesome! Good job Cherie.

NS

Jennifer and Tyler said...

hey cherie, i snuck onto your blog through megans :) i had a lot of fun running this with you and you and meg definitely motivated me. thanks for that and for taking care of my friend. hope to hang out again someday!
Jen

 
site design by designer blogs