Garrett has discovered he loves to climb. Up the stairs, up and down slides, on Mason's bed, onto the table, on top of the piano, cupboard shelves (he was laying across the shelf in the last picture but I missed it), hanging in the bath and finding very good use for the blue stool. I think he is my busiest child yet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
My monkey is exactly the same! We have 4 bungie cord wrapped around our kitchen table so he can't pull out the chairs and get on the table. He also loves to pull the drawer under the oven open and do pull ups on the oven door! I never sit down, always chasing!
oh my gosh, that nakey picture of the monkey climbing in the bath made me laugh so hard. Garret, you little cutie!
So funny, Austin is going to be the same I think, lucky for me he doesn't have as many places to get into as Garrett does. You got some great pics!!
Post a Comment