Monday, October 4, 2010

$8.00





I found an old random bookshelf at a college warehouse sale for $8.  I knew I could do something with it.  A few coats of paint, some decorative wood and trim, some help from Allie and ta-dah!

Our toy corner in the living room is much more organized now.  Instead of a bunch of random baskets with books and toys the kids can see the books and the baskets of toys can be stored on the bottom shelf. 

This was a very satisfying DIY.

5 comments:

THE YOUNG-INS said...

so cute...I want one too.

Lesley Ann said...

I love that, I have been wanting to get one for our living room because the books get so crazy piled in our basket, but they are expensive! What a great find!!!!

Cami said...

So cute! Nice work.

Becky said...

Love it!

Unknown said...

that is so great. I want one of those!

 
site design by designer blogs