
All of my siblings in one picture that is not from our childhood years. We have a lot of those (above), matching outfits and everything, but fewer of these(below).
(The old picture is taken a few months after my parents went to Switzerland, hence the lederhosen.)

Lesley, Krisha, me, Kyle, his new wife Jenny, Lauren (just had a baby girl yesterday and I can't wait to see a picture of her), and Nic. This needs to be framed and put on the wall.
2 comments:
I swear mom looks the same today as she does in the Swiss pic, just see her with glasses more! Can you get pics on your cell phone? I took a pic of Liberty I could send to you. She is sooo cute! She has a really round face that is very petite looking! I am probably going out to their house Sunday and will try to remember the camera this time!
Oh, love the pic of all of us-we should have gotten one with all of our spouses too- that would have been cute!
Love the pics, Braeden said, "is that GRandpa with a mustache??" We don't have many pics of all the siblings do we. I have a few of all us girls, but not everybody.
Post a Comment