We just watched your great video! Some favorite parts were: Mason's sweet light saber moves, Allies attack mode and "Allie" poses while fighting, the bike wrecks (of course and the replays!), and Cherie laughing when Eric went into the lake (a laugh that always brings a smile to my face). Great film. Sorry we missed it at the show. We would have hoot and hollered real loud! Nice run today too...all of you. I expect to see a post on that with some pics I can steal. Yah for us!
5 comments:
We just watched your great video!
Some favorite parts were: Mason's sweet light saber moves, Allies attack mode and "Allie" poses while fighting, the bike wrecks (of course and the replays!), and Cherie laughing when Eric went into the lake (a laugh that always brings a smile to my face). Great film. Sorry we missed it at the show. We would have hoot and hollered real loud!
Nice run today too...all of you. I expect to see a post on that with some pics I can steal. Yah for us!
That water is so insanely PETRID AND NASTY! Can not believe he was willing to risk it . .
Tell Eric I'm never shaking his hand again -- pretty sure he now has a disease :)
By the way, I meant PUTRID. Nice typo.
Robyn,
Methinks you speak of that which you do not know. A re-calibration of "PUTRID AND NASTY" is definitely in order.
Silt alone does not putrid make. The Chronemiller Quiver extends an open invitation to experience her before speaking ill of her.
The Arboretum King
Fun movie, I love the moves Allie and Mase!! Can you guys go straight to "the forest" from your backyard? Pretty cool!!!
Post a Comment