
Eric's first Cyclocross race of the season. We weren't there to see it so this picture is really from last season, but it was wet and he didn't bring rain clothes and froze.

Our first race in September. I ran a 10km and the kids ran the kids race.

Allie's first race that she finished.

First day of school, Allie and I bought some after school balloons for the kids so they could see them as the bus pulled up to the bus stop. We knew it would be a long day for Mason so he needed some smiles.

See, it was a long day. Mason after the first day of 1st grade.

Up and ready by 6:30am, both excited.

Allie's first day of preschool. She was not as excited and cried and clung to my leg when I left her, it's even her 2nd year at the same school!

And sadly, Garrett's first bee sting. Right on his cheek, ouch!
1 comment:
Mason looks like he is catching up to Sierra fast. Did Allie get used to Preschool last year???
Post a Comment