I know how to spell, and these guys do too, they were just joking about their 60's "Peaces" sign. We drove up to these characters and they peeled peaches for the kids to eat. If you could see their hands up close and the dangling cigarette you may have felt a little like me. What are we eating along with our peaches? Just dirt I hope. Just another little spot within 10 miles of our home.
Saturday, August 14, 2010
"Peaces"
I know how to spell, and these guys do too, they were just joking about their 60's "Peaces" sign. We drove up to these characters and they peeled peaches for the kids to eat. If you could see their hands up close and the dangling cigarette you may have felt a little like me. What are we eating along with our peaches? Just dirt I hope. Just another little spot within 10 miles of our home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm not sure you want to blog to the world that these characters live only 10 miles from your house.... you may give people the false impression that you have relocated to Sweet Home.
True, maybe I should fix that and say I am surprised this place is so close to us.
Post a Comment