Thursday, January 14, 2010

She's one year older...











It seems like there is a big difference between 7 and 8 years. Sierra is really growing up! This is bragging but it's her birthday (well yesterday was) and she and Mason like to look at "the blog" now. So Happy Birthday to my reader, legging/boot wearer, adventurous spirit, helpful big sister, I wish I had a dog of my own, silly, "BANG" playing, pretty, smart and oldest daughter.

Love you.

5 comments:

Robyn said...

How is any of that bragging? There's no bragging included - if you ask me.

And who cares if there was? A mother ought to brag about her kids if you aak me. If your own mother doesn't shout out loud and proud about how cool you are, who the heck is going to?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIERRA!!

Meg said...

Happy Birthday Sierra!

Cherie- Nice work on all of the updates as of late...I had some catching up to do when I looked at the blog. The dog sledding and skiing and holiday looks like so much nice and NICE PICTURES!!

You guys are the best.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sierra!! From Tyson and Quentin too! You are great!

Chris & Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday, Sierra! A special birthday for a special girl!

Cherie - I think it's important that our children (AND SPOUSES) hear us "brag" about them! Good job!

Grandma C said...

Happy Birthday Sierra! See you in a few weeks! Love you, Grandma & Grandpa C.

 
site design by designer blogs