Thursday, January 14, 2010

Krista and John...

Nope, not these two lovebirds who are getting married in April,





but our new pets. Yes we have two pets, swimming frogs to be exact, appropriately named after the gift givers Krista and John.


3 comments:

Ken said...

You're killing me with the beautiful photographs. What camera are you using, and where did you learn to use it? Some how I don't think it is a HP.

cheriemartin said...

Well, I can't take credit for the first picture in this post but I did get a new camera a few months back (September-ish). Before that I really was using a point and shoot. Now I am the owner of a Canon Rebel and am learning by using it often. One class and some good tips from my brother-in-law have really helped.

It's really fun but lots to learn!

Kate the Great said...

Did you get your frogs at the Toy Factory? That is where FP got his for his birthday... You have much better names for yours though...

Ours are named Red and Lusitania.

 
site design by designer blogs