If you don't know what a Padawan is you better check out some Star Wars trivia. If you listen closely you can hear Allie when she declares, " I cut your neck off!"
I like how Allie knows what a light saber is. Braeden said, "hey is that Mason and is that Allie? I like my cousins 'cause they are funny." Looks like they're having fun. We watched it a couple times and Chloe said she wanted to see it again.
4 comments:
I like how Allie knows what a light saber is. Braeden said, "hey is that Mason and is that Allie? I like my cousins 'cause they are funny." Looks like they're having fun. We watched it a couple times and Chloe said she wanted to see it again.
My children have been such a good influence on yours . . .
This is such a great little video of Mason and Aliie playing together, even if they are "fighting"!!
This is hilarious!
Tyson, Eli, and Quentin are never this gentle in a sword fight. Someone ends up getting really hurt and everyone is mad at eachother.
Nate
Post a Comment