I love the shot of Mason pouting, it made me laugh, maybe just the fact that it is not one of my kids!! The kids are so excited for our Oregon trip and can't wait to see you!
Nice pictures! Where did you get Allie's dress it is so cute. I wish we could come out for the blessing, we will be thinking of little Garrett on Sunday!
LOVE Allie's outfit... I can't believe how much fun it is having a girl! But I wouldn't trade my boys for the world either! Just glad we have a mix... to enjoy the fingernail polish and the light sabers! :-) It was good to talk to you for a second on Sunday :-)
6 comments:
I love the shot of Mason pouting, it made me laugh, maybe just the fact that it is not one of my kids!! The kids are so excited for our Oregon trip and can't wait to see you!
Nice pictures! Where did you get Allie's dress it is so cute. I wish we could come out for the blessing, we will be thinking of little Garrett on Sunday!
That last picture of Allie is amazing!! You have super cute kids. :)
such a little flapper! See you soon! :)
Allie's outfit is adorable! Love the hat with her curls coming out. Cute pic of Mason wanting Garrett, gotta love it.
LOVE Allie's outfit... I can't believe how much fun it is having a girl! But I wouldn't trade my boys for the world either! Just glad we have a mix... to enjoy the fingernail polish and the light sabers! :-) It was good to talk to you for a second on Sunday :-)
Post a Comment