Friday, May 29, 2009

They like me!!!




I was still in bed when Eric said to me, "Go look at the table." I went and peeked into the kitchen and saw Sierra, Mason and Allie all eating cereal together. (They get everything out themselves and Sierra helps pour milk. What would we do without cereal!?!) Then I saw a note and flower on the table. My first thought was that it was from Eric, but it was not. It was from my kids who really like me...a lot!

5 comments:

THE YOUNG-INS said...

you can't go wrong when your kids love you. :)

Cami said...

What sweet kids! Glad you got so stay in bed for a little it longer.

Kate the Great said...

That is just perfect! It's good to know your kids realise what an awesome mom they have.

Lesley Ann said...

That's so cute!! I could have used that this morning. Last night I had to put Braeden back in his bed I don't know how many times. The last one was at 11:15 and when I left and got in my bed I heard him say, "you're a bad mom"

Kristi Barnes said...

That is so cute! Your kids are just too adorable.

 
site design by designer blogs