Sierra had her first Chinese Dance performance this week. She has never participated in a real dance performance before and didn't know what to expect. Once it was over she seemed to really like it and is excited for the next few. I am pretty sure the highlights were the costume and sparkly blush.
Monday, January 19, 2009
Dance...
Sierra had her first Chinese Dance performance this week. She has never participated in a real dance performance before and didn't know what to expect. Once it was over she seemed to really like it and is excited for the next few. I am pretty sure the highlights were the costume and sparkly blush.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
How cute is that. So fun
Very fun. Sierra looks like she really enjoys it. Is it all Chinese dance, or is that just what they have been working on?
That is so fun. We know Collette in the picture with Sierra. She lives in our neighborhood and her dad is a member of the church.
I didn't know she did that. Awesome! Lilly really wants to do ballet this summer...
Post a Comment