The first picture is the Tree House we stayed in, more like a cabin and more to my liking. The other picture of the tree house at the end of the swinging bridge is 35 feet in the air. I was worried enough with the kids walking on the bridge, sleeping up there is an idea I will have to warm up to.
The kids got into the spirit of things pretty fast. They climbed trees, climbed across bridges, went on the zip line for hours(there are no lines in November), played on the Tarzan Swing (it gets an entry of its own), made tie-dye shirts, drank lots of hot chocolate and adopted the residence dog "Ginger."
It was a memorable place to be and very unique! When I get braver maybe we will go back and sleep up high, maybe.
7 comments:
I found your link on the Seable's, and I thought I would check in. Feel free to stop by my blog any time. Your vacation sounds really fun, and that treehouse looks unbelieveable. I am going to have to show the kids, they will go nuts!
where is that? My kids would love it!
Oooohhhh . . . I've been waiting for these pics. LOVE IT. We're going to have to go.
Was it cold in the "cabin"?
That looks like a blast. My kids would totally dig that.
Cherie~~
I found your blog through Krisha's. We're doing Christmas cards and I thought we'd add you guys to our blog list and to our Christmas card list. So email me at lauralquinton(at)hotmail(dot)com and we'll add you to the list. My blog is lauralquinton(dot)blogspot(dot)com and the "family" (my kids etc) blog is quintonfamilycircus(dot)blogspot(dot)com. Thanks a ton!!
Laura (Richins) Quinton
Welcome to China! Your personal trip advisor for China Tour . Discounted China Flight & China Hotel, Save up to 60%. Visit now!
http://www.ChinaTravelDepot.com – Your Portal to China Travel
Oh, I've SO wanted to go to this place, and your pictures make me want to go even more! I heard to need to make reservations way in advance. Did you guys? Looks like so much fun! What a great family vacation!
Post a Comment