Monday, December 22, 2008

Allie Noel...

4 comments:

Robyn said...

I do love your girls full names.

I think I'll start using them . . .

Amanda Stevens said...

Cherie and Eric,
You have a beautful family! I think your family pictures are some of the best I've seen...captures your children's personalities! I am not sure I would recognize "Grizzly Adams" if I passed him on the street, but you pull it off well. Is the beard for the intimidation factor in your races? Congratulations Cherie on number 4...it is a challenge in this day and age...but such an amazing joy!!! Scott and I had fun catching up with your family blog. We laugh at how many similarities we have...especially your crazy athletic pursuits. Enjoy the Arboretum for me, it is is where my favorite memories of Oregon took place(running, hiking, and yes biking).
Take Care, Amanda

Grandma C said...

Love you Allie Girl. Happy "3"!!!Love grandma and grandpa C.

Unknown said...

I see a lot of you in her, but not as much as your oldest. I don't really know what your husband looks like; that might be why I see mostly you.

You have a cute family.

 
site design by designer blogs