YEA!! I'm very excited for you guys. Your kids are so cute you guys should have 10 of them. Seriously all the pictures are always so beautiful. My 4 are still keeping me busy for now.
OH, congratulations! Of course you are having another one. You do it so perfectly, how could you not? Wish we could see you guys more, but love looking at your blog. Hope you don't mind.
congrats! very cute way to bog it-- at first i didn't understand why the kids were numbered until i saw you-- are you going to start referring to them by number instead of name now?
8 comments:
That's a cute way to announce you are expecting! Congrats! hope you are feeling well! I'm due in June!
Knocking and kicking at the door no doubt!
Very Cute!! Are the kids excited or do they really know what is going on yet?
Congratulations! We wish your family the best! As a mother of four it's a fun ride!! LOL.
YEA!! I'm very excited for you guys. Your kids are so cute you guys should have 10 of them. Seriously all the pictures are always so beautiful. My 4 are still keeping me busy for now.
OH, congratulations! Of course you are having another one. You do it so perfectly, how could you not? Wish we could see you guys more, but love looking at your blog. Hope you don't mind.
Hi Cherie!!
I just 'discovered' your blog off of Katie B's! I had no idea you were a blogger!
Super cute way to announce #4!
Can I add you to my friends list?
congrats! very cute way to bog it-- at first i didn't understand why the kids were numbered until i saw you-- are you going to start referring to them by number instead of name now?
Post a Comment