A Forest Life
Hey CherieIt has been a long time! You family looks awesome. I'm glad I have another old friend to check up on now!
Can I agree or is that creepy? :> I want to see more from this set!!!
I don't mind a beard on YOUR husband, lol. He seems like he looks nice with one. My husband also looks nice with one, but I can't handle the whisker kisses. So I'm glad he works for BYU and can't grow one at this point :)
very attractive couple here indeed.
hotties! Ok where is the community back drop? Maybe we will have to come take pictures in front of the blue barn too.
You have a super good looking family. Who takes your pictures? Do set it up and then have someone just take them?
That is an awesome picture - really really nice. You both look hot. lol
oh definitely... i would call him the 'George Clooney' of the family!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Hey Cherie
It has been a long time! You family looks awesome. I'm glad I have another old friend to check up on now!
Can I agree or is that creepy? :> I want to see more from this set!!!
I don't mind a beard on YOUR husband, lol. He seems like he looks nice with one. My husband also looks nice with one, but I can't handle the whisker kisses. So I'm glad he works for BYU and can't grow one at this point :)
very attractive couple here indeed.
hotties! Ok where is the community back drop? Maybe we will have to come take pictures in front of the blue barn too.
You have a super good looking family. Who takes your pictures? Do set it up and then have someone just take them?
That is an awesome picture - really really nice. You both look hot. lol
oh definitely... i would call him the 'George Clooney' of the family!
Post a Comment