I've wanted to have a Garden Party for a long time and I finally did it. I don't have a flower garden so maybe it was really a Lawn Party. Either way I loved setting up the table and flowers. My neighbor has bushes and bushes of hydrangeas and let me come and pick more than a bucketful. She is a very sweet old lady. I wish I could have this many flowers on my table every night at dinner. Maybe I just need to have more Garden Parties!
Ahhh, flowers....
3 comments:
What a great party you threw! Very martha stewart looking, I love it! I miss Amy, she was my closest friend when we lived in Philomath. I'm glad you are friends with her. Tell her I say "Hi!"
The party was SO much fun! You did a fantastic job with the decorations!
That looks like such a fun time. What a great hostess you are.
Post a Comment