Wow, what a view. I'm happy to see you have joined us bloggers. It will be fun to see pics of the kids. Allie is getting so big! Looks like Sierra and Mason had a good race, I bet they could both beat me in a 2k. Lesley Ann
Elder C says" Are you ready for the backpacking trip off the coast of Vancouver?" Sister C says, " My grandkids look cute no matter how dirty their feet are !"
2 comments:
Wow, what a view. I'm happy to see you have joined us bloggers. It will be fun to see pics of the kids. Allie is getting so big! Looks like Sierra and Mason had a good race, I bet they could both beat me in a 2k. Lesley Ann
Elder C says" Are you ready for the backpacking trip off the coast of Vancouver?" Sister C says, " My grandkids look cute no matter how dirty their feet are !"
Post a Comment